Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Flamin' Galah Sydney Tours and Day Trips website (the "Website") which is owned and operated by Flamin' Galah Pty Ltd ACN 145 231 821 ("we", "us", "our", Flamin' Galah or "Flamin' Galah Pty Ltd").
Your access to the Website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document (collectively known as "Terms and Conditions"). Your use of, and/or access to, the Website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Fitness and Safety
Tours will run in adverse weather conditions, unless it is deemed unsafe to do so. Flamin' Galah Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend a tour as it seems fit. Some activities involve risk and guests participate at their own risk and discretion. Smoking inside our vehicles is strictly prohibited by Government regulations and fines may apply. Whilst all care is taken, the company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to property, personal illness or injury sustained whilst on a tour.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If Flamin' Galah Pty Ltd cancels a tour either before or during the day, guests on this particular tour will receive a full refund. If a guest cancels a tour, or is unable to attend a tour that they booked either online, through an agent or on the phone, then they must notify Flamin' Galah Pty Ltd. If the guest cancels with more than 48 hours notice, then Flamin' Galah Pty Ltd will refund the customer 75% of the amount that the guest paid. If the guest cancels with less than 48 hours notice, the total amount paid is strictly non-refundable.
We accept payments in Cash or Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard). You must be 18 years of age or older, understand and agree with the terms and conditions to make online bookings.
We do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements.
We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition, which cannot be excluded by the Terms and Conditions, is limited, at our option, to one or more of the following:
In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- The supply of the services again; or
- The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again. In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- The repair of such goods;
- The payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- The payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- Use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- Use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- Use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- In any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- Knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- Attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.